Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by cchee <cc...@arising.net> on 2009/12/01 02:21:42 UTC

Re: JMeter Cookie Manager

With firefox, I can see two cookies were sent back to the server. No problem.
In regarding to your question about "same path", both use path=/
What else do i need to check? Thanks in advance.

Re: JMeter Cookie Manager

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi
you have to compare your browser with Jmeter's view response tree ,
a. Did you use redirect automatically? in which case change this to follow
redirects.
b. Try changing the Cookie Manager policy to see if there is any difference
regards
deepak