Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/02 06:10:28 UTC

[VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.5-incubating, RC2

Hi,

You can download the release candidate from
http://people.apache.org/~shinichiro/apache-manifoldcf-0.5-incubating-RC2/
and there is also a tag in svn
under https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lcf/tags.

RC2 fixed the following issues:
CONNECTORS-437: Change the ant jar distribution model so that no
binary files are included in the source distribution.  All of them are now
downloaded via the ant "download-dependencies" target.

I've already checked signatures.

Thank you,
Shinichiro Abe

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.5-incubating, RC2

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.
I'm going to create RC3.

Shinichiro Abe

Re: [VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.5-incubating, RC2

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Ok, should be fixed.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.