Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Lamar Seifuddin <la...@flash.net> on 2001/12/02 21:46:05 UTC

Mod_include - SSI

Hello All,

I am trying to load the module mod_includes, in order to use SSI on my
apache server.

I added these two lines to the httpd.conf

LoadModule includes_module libexec/mod_include.so
AddModule mod_include.c

Here is the error message I get in my configuration.

[root@desktop conf]# /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl configtest

Syntax error on line 207 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration

Any ideas on why I get this error message?

thanks for your help.
much appreciated.

Lamar

Re: Mod_include - SSI

Posted by Lamar Seifuddin <la...@flash.net>.
Joshua,

Thank you for responding to my post.

I did fix the error message by implementing your comments.
The SSI tags are working fine.

p.s.  I noticed your name on the Google group, too.  thanks for your
expertise.

Lamar

Re: Mod_include - SSI

Posted by Joshua Slive <sl...@commerce.ubc.ca>.