Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Awasum Yannick <aw...@skylabase.com> on 2019/03/07 12:54:23 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Inquiries about GSoC

Hello Fuh,

Welcome to the community. Also subscribe to the Fineract Dev list. The
email you used for Fineract is not correct.

You have to draft a blank mail to dev-subscribe@fineract.apache.org, this
is the signup process. Dev Fineract will send you a confirmation email
which you just have to click on reply and send another blank mail.
Once this is done, you will receive a welcome email from Dev Fineract
mailing list.

Subsequently, when you want to address the Fineract list, you use
dev@fineract.apache.org, this now is the actual address to the mailing
list. Please, try this and let me know.

You need to start with Fineract CN by cloning all the Microservices and
libraries, publish them to maven local and run demo server then run the UI.
Here is the repo to the new UI:
https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-group-finance

Ed, Gaurav, what is the scope of this project this time?

Here is the Dev guide:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/How+To+Build+Apache+Fineract+CN

If you dont have the compute Infra to run the project, I will advice you
instead focus on Fineract 1.x and contribute there.

Thanks.
Awasum

Posted by Fuh Debenick <de...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
Thanks alot Awasum Yannick for the corrections. I will do as you said.

Regards
Fuh Debenick