Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/05/22 12:02:00 UTC

can committers please check they have write access to the git repo?

Ted's reported problems writing to the git repo, even though the svn one
worked

Here's a list of all the committers
https://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#slider

1. if you aren't on the list and think you are a committer -tell me.
2. if you are, git clone
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-slider.git , then edit
one of the src/site files (go on -improve the documentation!), and try to
check it in
3. if checkin fails, email me

I'll see if anyone else has commit problems, and take it to infra

-steve

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: can committers please check they have write access to the git repo?

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Billie!

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.