Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/20 03:20:48 UTC

Rampart + Rahas modules as JARs

Hi Folks,
Will it be possible to ship the module JARs in addition to the MARs. This
will be very helpful for the client developers since they will not have to
specify a repo, and can simply load the modules from the classpath.

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez

Blog: http://afkham.org
Developer Portal: http://www.wso2.org
WSAS Blog: http://wso2wsas.blogspot.com
Company: http://wso2.com
GPG Fingerprint: 643F C2AF EB78 F886 40C9 B2A2 4AE2 C887 665E 0760

Re: Rampart + Rahas modules as JARs

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Ruchith

http://blog.ruchith.org

Re: Rampart + Rahas modules as JARs

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
+1.

I just tried out the builder helper maven plugin [1] and now the both the
mar modules in Rampart produces jar files in addition to mar files. I wanted
to add them to the distribution too but couldn't do due to a bug in maven
[2].

thanks,
nandana

[1] -
http://mojo.codehaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/attach-artifact-mojo.html
[2] - http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-305

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 6:50 AM, Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
> Will it be possible to ship the module JARs in addition to the MARs. This
> will be very helpful for the client developers since they will not have to
> specify a repo, and can simply load the modules from the classpath.
>
> --
> Thanks
> Afkham Azeez
>
> Blog: http://afkham.org
> Developer Portal: http://www.wso2.org
> WSAS Blog: http://wso2wsas.blogspot.com
> Company: http://wso2.com
> GPG Fingerprint: 643F C2AF EB78 F886 40C9 B2A2 4AE2 C887 665E 0760

--
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
WSO2 inc.

http://nandana83.blogspot.com/