Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Christian Möller <dc...@gmx.de> on 2005/09/29 13:19:48 UTC

[mina]

Hi,

I've got a problem with sending data from a client to a server using
MINA. Data are successfully written to ProtocolSession as I can see them
in the logging output. But they are never sent to the server: Absolutely
no data travels across the network; the client application hangs.

I've looked at your example application delivered with the MINA 0.7.4:
Sumup Client and Server. There are no real differences (by the way, the
example app works locally). The only difference obvious to me is usage
of DemuxingProtocolCodecFactory - I'm using a kind of  ProtocolCodecFactory.

Maybe I've lost a simple thing to do?

Thanks for any help.

Christian

Re: [mina]