Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by robert <ro...@gliesian.com> on 2011/04/12 04:39:36 UTC

Apache CXF and NetBeans

Has anyone been able to compile the full CXF source using NetBeans 7.0
RC2?  http://netbeans.org/community/releases/70/

Thanks!

Re: Apache CXF and NetBeans

Posted by robert <ro...@gliesian.com>.
I started a "Building with NetBeans" page.  It is relative to this
page: http://cxf.apache.org/building.html.

I will update it as I continue on with my testing.

-- Robert

Re: Apache CXF and NetBeans

Posted by robert <ro...@gliesian.com>.
I was able to get CXF to build with "-Pfastinstall".

"-Pfastinstall" is set in Tools->Options->Miscellaneous Icon->Maven
tab, for the "Global Execution Options" edit box.

Just FYI, I'm having some issues with the other types of
installs/builds... I'm trying to work them out.

Re: Apache CXF and NetBeans

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Apache CXF and NetBeans

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
Do you have a need to compile within netbeans?
If you use maven and want to use a snapshot, doing a

mvn clean install -Pfastinstall is far simpler, then you just rely on the jars.

/je