Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Kumar, Amit" <Am...@pstsi.com> on 2005/01/12 10:19:24 UTC

Extracting value against checkbox in a web page

Hi,

I am using JMeter for a web application. I have to extract value against a
checkbox to use it in next step.
I tried with regular expression box" value="([^"]+)"  but of not use.

Please suggest what else can I use or modify above

Thanks
Amit
"DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE "change in our mail id. It has changed from
@hpsglobal.com to @pstsi.com".The information in this message is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the
message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it,is
prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if
you have received this message in error. Thank you."

Re: Extracting value against checkbox in a web page

Posted by praveen <pk...@gmail.com>.
it would help if you sent the text you are trying to match against.

also, have you checked the jmeter wiki on regular expressions?

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:49:24 +0530, Kumar, Amit <Am...@pstsi.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using JMeter for a web application. I have to extract value against a
> checkbox to use it in next step.
> I tried with regular expression box" value="([^"]+)"  but of not use.
>
> Please suggest what else can I use or modify above
>
> Thanks
> Amit
> "DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE "change in our mail id. It has changed from
> @hpsglobal.com to @pstsi.com".The information in this message is
> confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
> addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.If you are
> not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the
> message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it,is
> prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if
> you have received this message in error. Thank you."

                                     k.p.