Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/04 04:37:53 UTC

Re: OpenJPA has issues with table name "user" and Apache Derby database

Hello Rick,

were you able to take a look at this issue?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: OpenJPA has issues with table name "user" and Apache Derby database

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
No, I never found the time to look into this issue.

Thanks,
Rick

--
*Rick Curtis*