Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2016/12/13 21:49:00 UTC

[Homepage] SSL error on survey.openoffice.org

Hello all,

On our Homepage there is a link "Website Feedback" in the footer.
It links to https://survey.openoffice.org/index.php/833861/lang-en

With Firefox I get: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG
with Chrome: ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

With http the page can be accessed, so it is an SSL error on that
sub-domain.

Is this something we can fix or should Infra be contacted?

regards, Matthias

Re: Remove survey.openoffice.org (was [Homepage] SSL error on survey.openoffice.org)

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Raphael,

Great, thanks!

regards, Matthias

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias, *

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Raphael,

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias

Re: [Homepage] SSL error on survey.openoffice.org

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Raphael,

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias, Marcus and the rest,

Am 12/16/2016 um 11:54 PM schrieb Matthias Seidel:
> Hi Marcus,
>
> Yes, that should be easy...
>
> But who takes care of the misconfigured sub-domain?
> If it is not used, it should be deleted. It still is available over http...
We should contact Infra for this, thy take care about subdomain. I will
ask them.

Regards Raphael

Re: [Homepage] SSL error on survey.openoffice.org

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Marcus,

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias, *

Am 12/18/2016 um 1:13 PM schrieb Matthias Seidel:
> I understood Raphael in that way, that he added the new logo to the
> (Windows) installer?
Yea, exactly to the Windows installer and the Mac dmg immages.

> I changed the display size of the graphic to fit in the footer. The new
> one looks really good!
Yea, they look realy good, much better than the old one. I can't wait to
get some stickers for my laptop. I hope Rich bring some to the FOSDEM

Regards, Raphael

Re: [Homepage] SSL error on survey.openoffice.org

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 12/18/2016 01:13 PM, schrieb Matthias Seidel:
> I understood Raphael in that way, that he added the new logo to the
> (Windows) installer?

right, I had the picture change in mind but was to lazy to lookup for
the details.

> I changed the display size of the graphic to fit in the footer. The new
> one looks really good!

Yes, the integration looks very good.

Thanks

Marcus