Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by xu nutch <nu...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/12 02:49:16 UTC

why I use "site:com" to query , but no result return??

nutch-user,

I download nutch 0.7.2  and have been crawled some webpages.
I can find some result  by keywords,
also I can find some result by query "url:com" ,
but it is no result by query "site:sample.com" ,
why?

who can help me ?

Re: why I use "site:com" to query , but no result return??

Posted by "Håvard W. Kongsgård" <nu...@niap.org>.
Site works this way.

China site:www.ndu.edu = only results from http://www.ndu.edu

China site:ndu.edu = only results from http://ndu.edu/

China site:*.ndu.edu = results from http://ndu.edu/ and http://www.ndu.edu

I think you also can use "Grouping" in nutch:
http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/queryparsersyntax.html