Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2019/08/05 02:07:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Zheng Hu to the HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Zheng Hu
has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache HBase
project. We appreciate Zheng Hu stepping up to take more responsibility in
the HBase project.

Please join me in welcoming Zheng Hu to the HBase PMC!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Zheng Hu to the HBase PMC

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome, Zheng! Glad to have you on board (smile)

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Tak-Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Zheng!

Posted by "Tak-Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Zheng!

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Zheng!

Thanks,
Esteban.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Zheng!

Thanks,
Esteban.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Toshihiro Suzuki <br...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Zheng!

Posted by Toshihiro Suzuki <br...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Zheng!

Posted by Sakthi <sa...@apache.org>.
Congrats Zheng!

Posted by Sakthi <sa...@apache.org>.
Congrats Zheng!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Zheng.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Zheng.

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Zheng !!

Posted by Zach York <zy...@gmail.com>.

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Zheng Hu to the HBase PMC

Posted by kevin su <pi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Zheng

Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>於 2019年8月6日 週二,下午5:31寫道:

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.