Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org> on 2021/05/12 09:26:20 UTC

Need a new design of the logo

Hi community,

Since the project name is changed to ShenYu, we need a new logo now. Please
free to put your ideas in this issue:

https://github.com/dromara/shenyu/issues/1400

More information about the project name:
The name ShenYu (Chinese: 神禹) refer to Yu the Great (Chinese: 大禹) (c.
2123–2025 BC) was a legendary king in ancient China who was famed for his
introduction of flood control, his establishment of the Xia dynasty which
inaugurated dynastic rule in China, and his upright moral character. He
figures prominently in the Chinese legend of "Great Yu Who Controlled the
Waters" (Chinese: 大禹治水).

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShenYu (Incubating)

Re: Need a new design of the logo

Posted by Yu Xiao <xi...@apache.org>.
We need to design a logo that makes sense, All can use your imagination for
this design~~

Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org> 于2021年5月12日周三 下午5:26写道: