Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pere Soler RubĂ­ <ps...@ibit.org> on 2005/03/17 12:10:27 UTC

DataHandler problem with axis-wsdl2java (DataHandler is referenced but not defined)

Hi all,
I have read some posts about this but I haven't found the solution.
I have a WS with this method:

private DataHandler getImage( int imageId ){
}

I have added a typeMapping in the server-config.wsdd:

<typeMapping
deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.JAFDataHandlerDeserializerFactory"
languageSpecificType="java:javax.activation.DataHandler"
qname="DataHandler"
serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.JAFDataHandlerSerializerFactory"
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>

When I use a DII client of the WS everything works. Problems comes with
a generated stub client (axis-wsdl2java). Concretely the problem is in
the client stub generation:

java.io.IOException: Type {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}DataHandler
is referenced but not defined.

Does anyone knows where is the problem?