Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Praful Sinha <pr...@patni.com> on 2008/04/10 13:45:36 UTC

JVM heap size error while using ibatis on Tomcat 6x

Hi,

Need Help...

I am using ibatis with JNDI connection in Tomcat 6x.

I am getting JVM heap size error when I refresh my application through
browser around 25 to 30 time it call the servlet to retrieve data from
database using ibatis.

I have not configured JVM setting for Tomcat.

Please suggest me the best way to use ibatis or any ORM using JNDI in tomcat
6x.

Please let me know in case of any concerns.

Thanks and Regards,

Praful Sinha

praful.sinha@patni.com

9892390895

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.

RE: JVM heap size error while using ibatis on Tomcat 6x

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Praful Sinha [mailto:praful.sinha@patni.com]
> Subject: JVM heap size error while using ibatis on Tomcat 6x
>
> I am getting JVM heap size error when I refresh my application through
> browser around 25 to 30 time it call the servlet to retrieve data from
> database using ibatis.

Read the FAQ and fix the memory leak in your webapp.
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/Memory

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.