Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/04 17:37:46 UTC

Possible bug in Tapestry.js?

We have a situation in IE7 where the javascript was throwing an error
because an object was null. Digging into Tapestry.js (line 1298 in my copy,
but in validateInput about half-way down), this change fixed my problem
since 'value' was null. *why* it's null in this case I have no idea.

if (!t.validationError && ! value.blank())

became
if (!t.validationError && value && ! value.blank())

Is this worth a JIRA? Using Tapestry 5.1.0.5

Thanks
Erick