Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au> on 2012/05/14 07:43:04 UTC

Two possilbe bugs: Saving an uploaded file from the Public files store

Hi,

Please try this and let me know if you too have this issue or not.

When you select (double click) an uploaded document to display it to the Whiteboard, there are two options “Download original document” and “Download PDF document”.

The “Download original document” gives the file name like f6362a94fd54…pdf (it was a PDF file that was uploaded).  Why the strange file name when downloading the document?  The original file name is still in the database because the original file name is what is used to identify the file to the user in the “Room files (public drive)” area, so why does the file not get saved with the correct file name?

Selecting the “Download PDF document”, downloads a file called  “deleted.jpg”, instead of a the PDF file.  The file  “deleted.jpg” is a jpeg file containing an image of the text “Image deleted”.  Does this happen for others or is it just my builds that have this issue?

I can upload documents and they are converted OK, so I assume the paths in my configuration settings are correct.

Thanks,

George Kirkham

Fixed: Two possilbe bugs: Saving an uploaded file from the Public files store

Posted by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Sebastian,

Thanks, I have downloaded revision 1338946, and I can now download the
original file (with the original file name), and the PDF.  Tested in
revision 1338946.

Thanks,

George Kirkham

IT Manager

Cooperative Research Centre For Greenhouse Gas Technologies (CO2CRC)

NFF House, 14 - 16 Brisbane Avenue, Barton, ACT, 2600, Australia

T: (02) 6120 1600

F: (02) 6273 7181

E: gkirkham@co2crc.com.au,

W: www.co2crc.com.au

Posted by Daniel Ascher <da...@aplustutoring.com>.
Thanks!

--
Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.
President

505 York Road, Suite 6
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Office: 215.886.9188
Direct: 267.242.9640
www.aplustutoring.com

Re: Two possilbe bugs: Saving an uploaded file from the Public files store

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
should be fixed with

Posted by Daniel Ascher <da...@aplustutoring.com>.

--
Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.
President

505 York Road, Suite 6
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Office: 215.886.9188
Direct: 267.242.9640
www.aplustutoring.com

RE: Two possilbe bugs: Saving an uploaded file from the Public files store

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
[...]

Phone: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)
Phone: +44207 592 8000 (UK)
Fax: +6173 319 2799

Mobile:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile: +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

http://www.codetwo.com

Re: Two possilbe bugs: Saving an uploaded file from the Public files store

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
Hey George,