Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gopal Patwa <go...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/18 23:52:59 UTC

m2eclipse and Error runing TestNG test from Eclipse 3.4

Env : Eclipse 3.4, m3Eclipse 0.9.6, maven 2.0.9, TestNG 5.8

I am using eclipse to run my TestNG Test at class level so it can run all
test method using TestNG Eclipse Plugin (5.8), but I always get this error
from Eclipse

"Unsupported launch configuration type org.testng.eclipse.launchconfig"

But if I don't use m2eclipse and just generate Eclipse project file using
mvn eclipse:eclipse then it works fine

Not sure where the problem is TestNG or m2Eclipse

Thanks
Gopal Patwa