Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andy Huhn <am...@insightbb.com> on 2007/12/02 04:50:17 UTC

T5: fixed-width Grid?

All,

Is there a way to make a Grid fixed-width?  That is, if it's more than x
number of pixels, a scroll bar is rendered attached to the HTML table?
(Not attached to the entire viewport).

Thanks,
Andy

Re: T5: fixed-width Grid?

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi Andy,

I can't quite understand your question, I use css to made grid fixed-width,
usually I use only one cell from the grid:

  .id-header { width:780px; }

then in the grid I can include other fields in the cell, this will not work
if you want to have sortable columns:
  <t:parameter name="idCell">
    ${row.id} ${row.field1} ${row.field2}
  </t:parameter>