Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> on 2013/11/16 16:49:35 UTC

prepare maven-ear-plugin 2.9

Hi,

I'd like to release this plugin the coming week. If there are issues you'd
like to fix for this release, let me know so I can wait until these fixes
are added.

Robert

Re: prepare maven-ear-plugin 2.9

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
If I'm correct, "required" should be read as: if this value has no default
value or is explicitly set to null, the plugin will fail.

However, this is something which I've never tested. That would be nice as
part of the plugin testing harness.

I'm not planning to change this right now.

Robert

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.