Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com> on 2011/07/14 21:11:16 UTC

0.12 release update - RC1 is out

Greetings, everyone.  Today I produced RC1 from revision 1146605:

   http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.12-rc1/

Thanks to everyone who has tested and prodded.  RC2 is due this time next
week, and the final RC is planned for the end of this month.  See all
the details at the release page.

Justin

---
0.12 release page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/0.12+Release

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: 0.12 release update - RC1 is out

Posted by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>.
Excellent, thanks.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
I have tested the java client and broker bundles extract and work ok
using the Hello example as a smoke test, and also that the Linux
x86_64 management console connects ok to the broker.

As Gordon previously pointed out, there was a typo in the README
indicating how to run the Hello example and so I have updated that,
along with the version number in the ivy.xml file. Given that they are
single character non-code changes I just went ahead and put them on
the release branch too, hopefully thats ok with you? :)

Robbie

On 14 July 2011 20:11, Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Greetings, everyone.  Today I produced RC1 from revision 1146605:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.12-rc1/
>
> Thanks to everyone who has tested and prodded.  RC2 is due this time next
> week, and the final RC is planned for the end of this month.  See all the
> details at the release page.
>
> Justin
>
> ---
> 0.12 release page:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/0.12+Release

> Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: 0.12 release update - RC1 is out

Posted by jr...@redhat.com.
Keith, it helps a great deal.  Thank you for taking a look.

Justin

Posted by Keith Wall <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Posted by Cliff Jansen <cl...@gmail.com>.
The WCF client builds and runs fine also.  This also required building
and using C++ broker and client components too (on Windows).

Cliff