Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Keith <pd...@pdragon.net> on 2004/07/26 14:18:14 UTC

Can't download with FireFox

Not sure if this is the right address to send this to, but it's the only thing I found
even remotely close to a contact address about the website.

I tried downloading the new Standard Taglibs library with Mozilla FireFox and whatever the
special script you guys have running completely fails with it. It repeatedly throws the
following JavaScript errors:

Error: document.all has no properties
Source File:
http://apache.cs.utah.edu/jakarta/taglibs/standard/jakarta-taglibs-standard-current.zip
Line: 4

Error: document.all has no properties
Source File:
http://apache.cs.utah.edu/jakarta/taglibs/standard/jakarta-taglibs-standard-current.zip
Line: 8

Error: document.all has no properties
Source File:
http://apache.cs.utah.edu/jakarta/taglibs/standard/jakarta-taglibs-standard-current.zip
Line: 12

Error: document.all has no properties
Source File:
http://apache.cs.utah.edu/jakarta/taglibs/standard/jakarta-taglibs-standard-current.zip
Line: 16

It just keeps looping endlessly with this error, increasing the line number by 4 each
time. I tried just right-clicking on the file and saving it directly, but this fails as
well. All it does is download a corrupt 11KB zip file.

The download does work fine in IE, though. Any chance on getting some wider browser
support for just a simple file download?

Re: Can't download with FireFox

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@mdh.se>.
Hello

I tried the link below in Mozilla Firefox 0.9.2 on Windows XP and it
works fine.

--
Dennis Lundberg