Posted to users@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/07 21:51:10 UTC

[FlexJS] FDT officially supports FlexJS

FDT has pushed a release today that has official support for Apache Flex
FlexJS.  Here is a detailed description of how this feature works [1].
Also check out the release notes here [2]
Thanks to the FDT team for working with Apache Flex for this.  I hope FDT
continues to evolve with FlexJS in the coming future.  The Apache Flex
community can show their appreciation for FDT by either downloading their
free version or purchasing their premium version here [3]

Regards,
Om

[1] http://fdt.powerflasher.com/2014/05/apache-flexjs-compiler-support/
[2]
http://fdt.powerflasher.com/docs/FDT_Release_Notes_%28Latest%29#2014.2F05.2F07
[3] http://fdt.powerflasher.com/buy-download/

Re: [FlexJS] FDT officially supports FlexJS

Posted by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com>.
That's a good news.

----------------------------
Igor Costa