Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Paul Merlin <pa...@nosphere.org> on 2015/07/06 18:32:24 UTC

Re: Release Specification flags

Gang,

Here are the remaining modules that are failing the Release Specification:

org.qi4j.library.eventsourcing(false) -> beta, none, some
org.qi4j.library.eventsourcing-jdbm(false) -> beta, none, some
org.qi4j.library.eventsourcing-rest(false) -> beta, none, some
org.qi4j.library.lang-scala(false) -> beta, none, some
org.qi4j.library.metrics(false) -> early, brief, none

I'll try to come up with documentation for lang-scala.
Niclas already started to work on metrics documentation.

Anyone up for giving some love to the EventSourcing support?

/Paul

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Awesome, Tibor... As Paul said, don't hesitate to ask anything. We'll try
to respond as quickly as possible. Even a "skeleton" with the basics in
bullets would be good for me to flesh out the prose.

Cheers

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Release Specification flags

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@nosphere.org>.
Hey Tibor :)

> I can try to dig into eventsouring stuff and document it.

That would be awesome!

If you need some guidance wrt asciidoc and the documentation toolchain,
don't hesitate to ask!

> cheers,
>
> 	Tibor
Cheers