Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by pa...@mc.duke.edu on 2001/06/06 16:15:10 UTC

RE: (urgent)ESQL question

I'm not sure what you mean here.  One XSP page doesn't generally call other
XSP pages.

If you mean, how do I set values in one XSP page, then use those values
when the user goes to another XSP page, there are several possibilities,
including storing values in the session, storing values in hidden fields on
forms, etc.

-Christopher

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

To:   cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
cc:

Subject:  RE: (urgent)ESQL question

Hi ALL
          How to pass values from one XSP page to another XSP page ....
plz help me out.
Thanks
Ramesh.V