Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@ooo.lanl.gov> on 1996/02/19 20:22:51 UTC

votes (oh no!)

                             RH
104.htlock.patch             +1
105.linux-warning.patch      +1
106.proxy_fix.patch          +1
107_int_redir_hdrs.pa..      +1
108a.sysv-shared-mem...       0
56a.alias_userdir.patch      +1
78b.preserve_redirect..      +1

Alexei, are you keeping the votes this time?

Re: votes (oh no!)

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>.
On Mon, 19 Feb 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:

> 56a.alias_userdir.patch      +1

This patch has been removed, and I've replaced it with 56b, which fixes a
bug I just noticed. This wasn't working:

UserDir /foo/bar/script.cgi

Since no file named "/foo/bar/script.cgi/user" existed, it would return
Not Found.  So I made it not check the last entry (since if it failed to
find it, it would just end up 404ing anyhow, it doesn't make a
differnece), so this works now.

> Alexei, are you keeping the votes this time?

Sure. But isn't it a bit early to be voting? I seem to recall saying
something about Sunday being the deadline for patches...

--/ Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us> /--------/ Lefler on IRC