Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2001/02/04 23:13:04 UTC

Re: Working combination of apache+lservModule+tomcat? or IIS5 + tomcat?

on 2/4/01 12:26 PM, "Charles Chen" <ch...@charliechen.com> wrote:

> Sorry if this is not the right list to ask such a simple question. I thought
> this list are read by all those tomcat experts and therefore may get this
> answer more quickly.

Totally unacceptable and a complete lack of respect for the resources
provided to you. You should have asked this question on the User list
because it is a User question. I just updated this page (see below) to cover
this little abuse.

configuration or user type of question on the developers list because you
think that you will get help more quickly by going directly to the
developers instead of to the user base is not very nice. Chances are that
doing this will actually prevent people from answering your question because
it is clear that you are trying to abuse resources. "

<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html>

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous
<http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/> | <http://java.apache.org/turbine/>

RE: Working combination of apache+lservModule+tomcat? or IIS5 +tomcat?

Posted by Charles Chen <ch...@charliechen.com>.
Ok, point taken. I have unsubscribed from this list.

Charles