Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Christian Pesch <ch...@coremedia.com> on 2003/06/05 16:57:15 UTC

Cannot switch to MySQL

Hi Folks,

I'm clueless how to switch my app from hsqldb to mysql.
I always get

Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException: General
error: Table 'test.ARTIST' doesn't exist

for ODMG OQL queries like

String oqlQuery = "select x from " + Artist.class.getName() + " where
name = \""+name+"\"";

Where is that switch remove that test. prefix?

--
Christian Pesch

Re: Cannot switch to MySQL

Posted by shivaken <sh...@e-can.ne.jp>.
Hi,

Maybe your repository_database.xml is wrong.

'test.' is database name.
You have to set mysql database name as below.

- dbalias="//localhost:3306/test
+ dbalias="//localhost:3306/databaseName

On Thursday 05 June 2003 23:57, Christian Pesch wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm clueless how to switch my app from hsqldb to mysql.
> I always get
>
> Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException: General
> error: Table 'test.ARTIST' doesn't exist
>
> for ODMG OQL queries like
>
> String oqlQuery = "select x from " + Artist.class.getName() + " where
> name = \""+name+"\"";
>
> Where is that switch remove that test. prefix?

--
-- shivaken
antshell: Ant command line front end