Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Donszelmann, Mark" <du...@slac.stanford.edu> on 2005/11/14 19:16:29 UTC

(Nonexistent component: org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping.LifecycleMappingnar)

Hi

I get the message:

(Nonexistent component: org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping.LifecycleMappingnar)

when I use my own packaging, while the (nar)plugin is indeed in the list and included,
when I run the "clean" goal.

Any other goal works fine (no message).

I guess this is because the "clean" goal will not download/look for any dependencies
and plugins.

Should this message just be ignored/left out?

Regards
Mark Donszelmann

Re: (Nonexistent component: org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping.LifecycleMappingnar)

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.