Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dominik Enkelmann <do...@next.it> on 2000/04/04 11:19:20 UTC

Application Setup Tutorial?

Hello,

IS THERE ANY GUIDE/FAQ FOR SETTING UP APPLICATIONS USING BEANS AND NOT FOR
TOMCAT?

i have only basic Java experience and try to get started with Tomcat. It
runs well on my NT machine (examples work) but i didn't manage to setup my
own simplest Hello World app. (I read the minimalistic UG and appdev
documentation for Tomcat but nothing about ant).

I downloaded the RMS example from sun and just figured out that they know
how to configure an app, but they don't tell it. Anyone who did it?

Dominik