Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by se...@fortisbank.com on 2005/08/12 10:38:29 UTC

Problem when my test class try to acces corba classes

Hi all,

I have an issue using JMeter. I try to test a client-server app and to do so I need to use corba classes.
When I run JMeter it find my JavaSamplerClient class but the execution failed after whit a NoClassDefFoundError at com.ibm.rmi.corba.ORB.<init>(ORB.java:258)

I use WSAD and its JRE so I put the ibmorb.jar file in the jmeter/lib rep but it didn't work. So I tried to put it in the WSAD JRE/lib and lib/ext rep but it also didn't work. I looked in my windows path and found an other JRE so I put the ibmorb.jar file into this jre /lib/ext rep but it didn't work.

Can someone explain me where I have to put this file and what did I wrong plz ?

regards

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Fortis Bank disclaimer :
http://www.fortisbank.be/legal/disclaimer.htm

Fortis Bank privacy policy :
http://www.fortisbank.be/legal/privacy_policy.htm

Re: Problem when my test class try to acces corba classes

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
since you're using WSAD, there's a couple of jar files you need for IBM's RMI.

I'm not positive, but you need j2ee.jar, ibmorb.jar, ras.jar, idl.jar
and one other one.

peter