Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2007/12/14 09:50:33 UTC

Markmail

Hi all,

you may or may not have seen it by now, there is a new (commercial in
a way) mailing list archive hosting thingy at
<http://www.markmail.org/> that is archiving a whole bunch of Apache
example of the Ant mailing lists.  It isn't only an archive since it
also offers a bunch of statistics and more.

Before I go ahead and add links from our mailing lists page to
markmail I'd like to get some feedback.. After all it is a commercial
service, even if ASF members are behind it.

Stefan

--
http://stefan.samaflost.de/

Re: Markmail

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
The service seems pretty useful to me, and not too commercial, so I'm fine
with adding a link, it will be useful for Ant users IMO.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/