Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Fernando Enrique Ocampo Calero <fd...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/19 16:44:47 UTC

properties file

Hi,

I am looking hivemind a few days ago (I think my project solution so far)
and in a little example I tried to load in a Map some "key/values" based in
the example of your hivemind documentation (successful test)... here the
example:

<configuration-point id="Simple">
<schema>
<element name="test" key-attribute="key">
<attribute name="key"/>
<attribute name="value" required="true"/>
<rules>
<push-attribute attribute="value"/>
<invoke-parent method="addElement"/>
</rules>
</element>
</schema>
</configuration-point>

<contribution configuration-id="Simple">
<test key="Message" value="com.digicomm.messages.Message"/>
<test key="BytesMessage" value="com.digicomm.messages.BytesMessage"/>
<test key="ObjectMessage" value="com.digicomm.messages.ObjectMessage"/>
<test key="StreamMessage" value="com.digicomm.messages.StreamMessage"/>
<test key="TextMessage" value="com.digicomm.messages.TextMessage"/>
<test key="MapMessage" value="com.digicomm.messages.MapMessage"/>
<test key="xstreamalias.properties" value="nono"/>
</contribution>

As I say It is OK, but my question is what is the way (in hivemind) to avoid
write the data (the key/values) in the .xml file? can does HiveMind read a
properties file and convert it in a properties object? what is the way to do
that?.

If you don't understand my question, please let me know.

Regards,

Fernando