Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Matt Seibert <ms...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/08/20 17:42:15 UTC

Vote: Move to componentized excution format

Ok guys, it's that time.  I need a little faith, and a little help.

I have every test componentized for execution and compilation.  They all
run without regression EXCEPT for wsdl/roundtrip, which is a real pig and
fails almost entirely.

I would like to get some help, if possible, on debugging the roundtrip
test, and get this all sewn up this week.  Can someone give me some time
today to help me figure this out?

Once this is done, I think we are ready to put this all into place.  Do I
have some votes on this?

Thanks guys!

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656