Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/06 11:26:38 UTC

Perl implementation of the Wookie connector framework

Just noticed this on CPAN for all you Perl fans out there:

http://search.cpan.org/~ipenburg/WWW-Wookie-0.01/

Should we invite Roland to submit his module here to the connectors sub-project?

Re: Perl implementation of the Wookie connector framework

Posted by Raido Kuli <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 06.11.2010, at 15:26, Ross Gardler wrote:

> We should certainly get it here I'f we can.
>
> Good find.

+1

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.