Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Redmond <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/01 03:27:37 UTC

Re: produce html and pdf javadocs in one go

Sure there's a way:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfdoclet/

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/examples/alternate-doclet.html

When you work out the kinks - please post your results... :)

Thanks;
Eric

--
Eric Redmond
http://www.sonatype.com

RE: produce html and pdf javadocs in one go

Posted by an...@nsn.com.
Thanks. I'll ask the developers of pdfdoclet, if they would like to add
it, of if I should take care of it :)

Andreas

Posted by Eric Redmond <er...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Another question, why is the pdfdoclet not on ibiblio? (If it is, I
> could not find it). It's under the GNU LGPL, so redistribution should
> not be a problem.
>
> If it's not on ibiblio, can I put it there? Or whom would I have to ask?
>
> Andreas

Eric Redmond
http://www.sonatype.com