Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jim ma <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/11 09:32:43 UTC

Axis2 and WSDL20

Hi all ,

Does Aixs2 plan to support WSDL20 ? Currently is there any experimental
stuff related to WSDL20?

Thanks

Jim

Re: Axis2 and WSDL20

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
My guess is we can easily get rid of this flag since it is very easy
to distinguish a WSDL 1.1 document from a 2.0 document :)

Ajith

On 12/11/06, Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jim
>
> Sure. If you look at the options for WSDL2Java you will see -wv (WSDL version).
>
> Paul
>
> On 12/11/06, jim ma <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all ,
> >
> > Does Aixs2 plan to support WSDL20 ? Currently is there any experimental
> > stuff related to WSDL20?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Jim
> >

> --
> Paul Fremantle

> paul@wso2.com

Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2 v1.1]

Posted by Rodrigo Ruiz <rr...@gridsystems.com>.
Hi Sumedha,

Sorry, I am afraid my English is not very good :-P

I agree with you in that having only errors.properties in the classpath
is not a bug. The problem is that picking the default bundle when a
specific one is missing is not the job of the application. It should be
done by the ResourceBundle class itself.

If you look at RampartException, at the point where the exception is thrown:

32  static {
33    try {
34      resources = ResourceBundle.getBundle("org.apache.rampart.errors");
35    } catch (MissingResourceException e) {
36      throw new RuntimeException(e.getMessage());
37    }
38  }

These lines should never lead to an exception, unless the
errors.properties file is not found. There is no point in adding more
code here, as the ResourceBundle class does not allow you to indicate
the specific file to pick. What is more, the getBundle() method MUST by
contract use the default resource if the specific one is not found.

You can make this simple test in a standalone application:

Locale.setDefault(Locale.GERMANY);
RampartException e = new RampartException("missingConfiguration");
System.out.println(Locale.getDefault());
System.out.println(e.getMessage());

If axis2-security-1.1.jar is in the classpath, the application runs OK,
and prints:

de_DE
Missing or malformed configuration: "{0}"

to the console.

Said this, the getBundle() method in ResourceBundle heavily relies on
the ClassLoader used to instantiate the caller class (in this case
RampartException). Axis2 custom class-loaders are, therefore, the main
suspects in this case.

Take into account that there are no bundles for any specific locale, so
everybody should be experiencing this problem if the bug was in
RampartException.

This is why I asked you for a more complete thread dump. The invocation
chain that leads to this error is necessary to determine how to
reproduce the bug. Without a context for tracking the bug, the report
would be closed as not-reproducible, or remain open for ages.

Best Regards,
Rodrigo Ruiz

Re: [Axis2 v1.1]

Posted by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@wso2.com>.