Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Mahadev Konar <ma...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2010/05/12 01:52:28 UTC

Re: Problems with ZooKeeper apache wiki.

Thanks Paul!

Does this mean folks will not be able to upload and download presentations
on wiki from now on?

If so, what is the alternative for us to upload attachments (such as
presentations)?

Thanks
mahadev

Posted by Sudipto Das <su...@cs.ucsb.edu>.
Thanks Flavio. I will have a look at the code.

Best Regards
Sudipto

--
Sudipto Das
PhD Candidate

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Posted by Sudipto Das <su...@cs.ucsb.edu>.
Thanks Mahadev.

Best Regards
Sudipto

--
Sudipto Das
PhD Candidate

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Sudipto,

Posted by Sudipto Das <su...@cs.ucsb.edu>.
Hi,

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@apache.org>.
Jeff,
 Please take a look at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Index.

You should be able to download stuff from there.

thanks
mahadev

Posted by ort11 <je...@gmail.com>.
Please allow downloads, need to get some stuff.