Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/15 11:15:37 UTC

Camel OSGI export pom.xml property convention ?

Hi,

Do I have to follow this convention to declare the OSGI properties of a new
camel-component :

  <camel.osgi.export>
    org.apache.camel.bindy.*;${camel.osgi.version},
    org.apache.camel.bindy.csv.*;${camel.osgi.version},
  </camel.osgi.export>

OR

  <camel.osgi.export>
    org.apache.camel.bindy.*;
    org.apache.camel.bindy.csv.*
  </camel.osgi.export>

this one

?

Remark : What is the purpose of these property ${camel.osgi.split.pkg} in
the camel-spring component ?

-----
Charles Moulliard
SOA Architect

My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/

Re: Camel OSGI export pom.xml property convention ?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think it's better to have the version tag for the OSGI export section.

If there are multi-version of camel-bindy bundles in the OSGI runtime,
the application bundle can find what does it want by setting the
camel-bindy version in the import section.

Willem

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Willem Jiang is good at the OSGi stuff. Try to get his attention.

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 10:04 AM, cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> sniff sniff Nobody would like to answer to my question ?
>

> cmoulliard wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Do I have to follow this convention to declare the OSGI properties of a
>> new camel-component :
>>
>>   <camel.osgi.export>
>>     org.apache.camel.bindy.*;${camel.osgi.version},
>>     org.apache.camel.bindy.csv.*;${camel.osgi.version},
>>   </camel.osgi.export>
>>
>> OR
>>
>>   <camel.osgi.export>
>>     org.apache.camel.bindy.*;
>>     org.apache.camel.bindy.csv.*
>>   </camel.osgi.export>
>>

>> this one
>>
>> ?
>>
>> Remark : What is the purpose of these property ${camel.osgi.split.pkg} in
>> the camel-spring component ?
>>

> -----
> Charles Moulliard
> SOA Architect
>
> My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/

-------
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Camel OSGI export pom.xml property convention ?

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.

-----