Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Mark Modrall <MM...@glgroup.com> on 2007/02/14 16:16:23 UTC

Hi...

I saw on the manual web page that <matches> was supposed to be available
under <condition> in ant 1.7.0.  I just downloaded it and tried a
sample, but it's throwing an error saying it's not legal.  What's the
deal?

Thanks

-Mark

This e-mail message, and any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity identified in the alias address of this message and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized disclosure and use. Any unauthorized review, copying, disclosure, use or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message, and any attachments, from your system. Thank you.

RE:

Posted by Mark Modrall <MM...@glgroup.com>.
Figured it out...  I changed PATH and CLASSPATH but not ANT_HOME, so I
wasn't running the version I thought I was running...