Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/15 16:49:49 UTC

assembly XSD

Hello,

Is there any XML Schema for assembly descriptor ?

Nico.

Re: assembly XSD

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
In the published XSD has the targetNamespace is set to "
http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"

Is this a typo ?

Re: assembly XSD

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Re: assembly XSD

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 12/16/06, nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the link, but this is documentation for assembly format, not an
> XSD url. I'm looking for soem way to get autocomplet in my XML editor...

The xsd is getting generated by 'mvn site',
(target/generated-site/xsd) but not published.

I'm somewhat hesitant to publish assembly-1.1.0.xsd as I don't think
it's done yet.  Maybe assembly-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.xsd would be
appropriate...

--
Wendy

Re: assembly XSD

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the link, but this is documentation for assembly format, not an
XSD url. I'm looking for soem way to get autocomplet in my XML editor...

Thanks anyway.

Nico.

Re: assembly XSD

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.