Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ruben <ru...@yahoo.es> on 2003/06/04 13:27:18 UTC

[OT] Components and package

Hi everybody, i'm doing a design documentation of an application based
on struts and I want to know, if someone can help me, which elements of
the framework are components (like EJB are components of the model), and
which elements are package inside the framework
Thanks a lot and best regards.

RE: [OT] Components and package

Posted by ruben <ru...@yahoo.es>.
Well, i think that components are an interface linking with an
implementation, and I access the component through the interface. I
think package it's more a group of components or a group of classes that
have some similar characteristic. I have some dudes, but I think that
should be some similar of that ....
What do you think could be components of the framework struts ....

uhhhh... guess I slept through that lecture back in comsci 101
can you define what you mean by 'component' and 'package', as I fear my
understanding of those terms is subtly different.

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.