Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jan Algermissen <ja...@nordsc.com> on 2014/10/12 22:25:20 UTC

Re: Exploring Queueing

Hi all,

thanks again for the comments.

I have created an (improved?) design, this time using dedicated consumers per shard and time-based row expire, hence without immediate deletes.

https://github.com/algermissen/cassandra-ruby-sharded-workers

As before, comments are welcome.

Jan

Re: Exploring Queueing

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.
Excellent initiative. I'll have a look tomorrow and give some feedbacks