Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2012/07/24 19:44:44 UTC

XmlSchema 2.0.3 release....

I'm thinking of doing a fairly quick XmlSchema 2.0.3 release tomorrow.  It
really just fixes the single issue that was submitted by a user, but we
don't have any other work planned (that I know of) and no other outstanding
issues that I plan on working on so I feel we might as well just get a fix
out to them.  (release often type thing)

Any objections?  Speak up quickly or I'll spin a release build tomorrow.
:-)

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: XmlSchema 2.0.3 release....