Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by Mike Perham <Mi...@webifysolutions.com> on 2004/07/19 17:47:18 UTC

noupa, any and ant task options

<xsd:complexType name="DownloadEligibilityRequest">
  <xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:element name="context_key" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="1"
maxOccurs="1"/>
    <xsd:element name="submission_id" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
    <xsd:element name="view_filter" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="1"/>
    <xsd:any />
  </xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

This is a request from a web service client to the web service.  I'd
like to preserve as much backwards compatibility as possible since it is
possible the WSDL will change without the client changing.  To that end,
I added the any clause to the request and response types.

XMLBeans gives me a UPA error when I try to compile this with the
xsd:any in there.  Is there a right way to structure my schema to do
this or do I need to use the -noupa flag?  Also, I'm using the ant task
to build my beans so how do I pass the -noupa flag via the ant task?