Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by David Brown <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/16 19:05:21 UTC

[users@httpd] Cross Compile Apache

Hello All,

I'm trying to cross-compile Apache for Arm-Linux, but I'm having an
issue that I hope someone else has encountered before.

I get the following message when I run the "configure" script:

checking whether setpgrp takes no argument... configure: error: cannot
check set pgrp when cross compiling
configure failed for srclib/apr
[script exits]

Based on other posts that I've read, this has something to do with
autoconf, but I have no idea what or how to fix it.

Can anyone offer an assistance?

Thank you all for any help you can provide.

-David Brown