Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Sten Roger Sandvik <sr...@x3m.com> on 2009/10/01 22:50:07 UTC

[VOTE] Release Felix Http Service version 2.0.2

Hi.

The first release I prepared failed since it was some issues regarding
NOTICE files. Have now fixed the issues and tries the release again.
Hopefully it will go trough this time :-)

We solved 9 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12314224

There are 8 outstanding issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/component/12310340

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/felix-staging-001/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 001 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Regards,
Sten Roger Sandvik

Re: [VOTE] Release Felix Http Service version 2.0.2

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Felix Http Service version 2.0.2

Posted by Sten Roger Sandvik <sr...@x3m.com>.
Great!

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
Sten

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

I don't recall what is our rule on mentioning testing tool dependencies
in the NOTICE file...in this case junit and mockito...perhaps they
should be included next time if the project depends on them.

Good job.

-> richard

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Release Felix Http Service version 2.0.2

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
FYI, prepend "[RESULT]" to the subject, so it can easily be found in the
mailing list archives...

Thanks.

-> richard

Posted by Sten Roger Sandvik <sr...@x3m.com>.