Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Cihad Guzel <cg...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/07 15:27:21 UTC

to start programmatically

Hi

I am new to CouchDB. I implement CouchDB datastore using Ektorp client on
Apache GORA project [1][2]. I want to add test classes but I wonder how to
start couchdb server programmatically using java. Do you have an idea?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-437
[2] https://github.com/cguzel/gora-couchdb

Re: to start programmatically

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.