Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2012/02/16 20:20:32 UTC

[Lucene.Net] Lucene.Net Blog

Hey All, We've got a blog up and running: https://blogs.apache.org/lucenenet/. Right now we are taking the latest 3 articles and those are being posted onto our main Lucene.Net as news. But I'd like to try and get more regular content up on the blog. If you happen to write an article (or want to write an article) about Lucene.Net, we'd like to have it on the blog (or at least a slug for your article) - if anyone is interested just shoot us an email here. ~Prescott